Self Reflection
Through my experience of volunteering I observed a lot of
benefits and I learned a lot of facts that I wasn’t know. I were volunteering
in ZHO Company that stand for Zayed Higher Organization that it’s basically a
school for the special needs people. We were had an options besides this place
but we choose because we wanted to know more about these people and to have an
experience to communicate with them.
I gained a lot of experience from this place such as
communicating with the disabilities people. They are very kind people and they
have a sense of humor. I learned that these people want a special treatment
because some of them are very sensitive of people so you should let him be
comfort with you for example by smiling at him. This experience change my
vision to these people because I was always scared from disable people but
after the volunteering when I see someone of them have so many feels that I
want to help him or spend some time with him.
After this experience my future will change because I will
understand the fear of the disable people that my small brothers or my sons
have because I already had it but I will let them realize that these people are
our brothers and were all in the same level no one better than the other.
My opinion that volunteering is so important for the
community as they had a lot of life experience and it is a way to spend the
free time. Community service subject is
a very enjoying subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment